The Statistics page allows you to see the on how the users are using Queue app across different metrics. It provides a time-relevant insight on how users are making the app useful and relevant in completing tasks.
- Click the ellipses icon and select Stats to open the Queue Stats dialog box
You can select the following metrics
- Queue Size - total number of people in the queue at a given time
- Average Time In - average time people spent in the queue from joining to leaving
- Average Waiting Time - average time people spent waiting in the queue, before becoming a leader or leaving
- Average Time as a Leader - average time people spent acting as the leader of the queue
The chart can be expressed in the following duration
- This Week
- This Month
- Last Week
- Last Month
- All Time
The Queue Stats can be accessed anytime by typing
/queue stats command in the message box.